Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates!!!

    Well. It has been forever it seems like since my last post. So much has happened since then - I don't even know where to begin. For Thanksgiving, Austin, the kids, and I went to Nana and PaPa's house to eat and visit. (Dossett and I spent the morning in the morning at the After-Hours clinic with his first ear infection). That night we let Addison go spend the night with her "ReRe and PaRee", and Austin, Sarah, and I (&D) went to WalMart at midnight to begin Black Friday shopping. Dossett and I stayed in Hattiesburg shopping until 11 am that Friday, and then we came home and crashed!! The next few weeks were basketball games for Austin and finals for me! Austin's team has done a really great job this season. They have played hard for him, and he has been such a great coach to them!


    I am now almost finished Christmas shopping. The kids and I came to Jackson last Saturday to spend some time with my parents. Yesterday and today we went to Greensboro, AL to see my grandparents. We had a great time visiting and catching up. When we got back this afternoon, we took a nap and then Addison and I had a "Mommy/Daughter Date" to Fat Cat Ceramics to paint some pottery pieces. She had so much fun, and I had a blast watching her face light up!


   Speaking of Addison, she is just a doll. Completely full of herself these days, but so sweet. She loves her baby brother and hates for him to cry. She loves sharing her kisses with him to comfort him, and she can make him smile so quickly! She is very loving towards us and her grandparents. Her favorite word is still "No", but we are working on at least turning that into "No Ma'am"! Lol! :)


    Dossett is beginning to slowly get better. His tummy still seems to bother him daily, but he doesn't scream as long as he used to. He has begun smiling, cooing, and even letting out a laugh every now and then. It is the most precious thing. He loves his Mommy - and prefers any woman holding him to men. We are seeing Dr. Paul Parker, a pediatric gastroenterologist at UMC, next Tuesday, and hopefully we will get some answers from him.


   This year for Christmas, traveling will be the norm  for us. We will be back in Poplarville on Tuesday evening the 21st, where we will visit with family. We are spending the 23rd with Austin's parents and spending the night and having "Christmas morning" with them on the morning of the 24th. Christmas Eve we are eating an early dinner with Austin's grandparents and exchanging gifts with them. Then we will load up, travel to Jackson and spend Christmas Eve (night) and Christmas morning with my parents and brother/sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment