Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Grandparents and The Fair!

    Today was a busy day! Addison, Dossett, and I woke up bright and early and headed to Madison. My grandparents, MawMaw and PawPaw, drove in from Greensboro, AL for the day to meet their new great-grandson! (Also, to see their precious great-granddaughter). It was a really good  visit! We don't get to see them very often, so the visit was welcomed. Addison warmed up to them pretty quickly and, of course, Dossett was just glad to have more arms to hold him! I hated that it was such a short visit, but hopefully we will see them again soon!

  





 After they headed back home, Mom (Grammy) and I loaded up the kids and headed to the state fair. Since Dossett is so tiny, we don't get to go many places, but since the fair is entirely outside it is one of the few places we can safely take him. I kept him in the moby wrap and covered him with a blanket to keep any curious fair-goers from getting to close. We weren't sure just how Addison would react to the noise and the lights at the fair. SHE LOVED IT. She hit the ground running when we got there. She rode the rides, fed the animals in the petting zoo, and enjoyed the yummy fair food. Her excitement was contagious - I had more fun watching her than anything! For now, I'm going to bed. SHE WORE ME (& Grammy) OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment