Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Moby Wrap

So... I was encouraged to get a Moby Wrap. And I did. And now I can't decide if it is the best or worst purchase I've ever made. Haha. Dossett LOVES it, which is great. He loves it so much that he ONLY wants to be in the wrap. He doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want in his car seat, doesn't want in his bouncy seat... but he LOVES the moby wrap! Which is really, really great --- except that he is attached to me all the time now. Literally. On a serious note, the Moby is great. I had him in it today for two hours and was able to clean the kitchen, make up the beds in the house, cook supper, and run bath water for Addison.

Also, this afternoon, I decided to clean out the 4 runner. I had LOTS of good help in the form of a feisty two year old! She had so much fun climbing over the seats and pretending to "rive" (drive). Then she found my change holder and said, "Look Mommy is u mummies" (moneys). I had a great time with her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment